Work/Life Ratios and Life Priorities
This session has you examining where you spend each hour of your day. It focuses on each specific area of your life and your present satisfaction levels attached to those. It is like someone wanting to get fit and healthy, but who spends two hours per day watching television and speaks negatively about their fitness and health instead of exercising. In this session you assess your life.
Included in this session:
* Follow up from part one
* Background information
* Assess 24/7 daily and weekly time schedule
* Assess 24/7 daily and weekly areas of allocation
* Assess results achieved (from above)
* Assess satisfaction levels (from above)
* One motivational poem and quotes
* Additional tips
Download Part Two here:
Part Three – Setting Goals and Redesigning your Life
Have a positive day!